The candidates seeking admission in the college must read the prospectus carefully before filling the application form. Self attested copies of the following documents must be attached:
- Pass Certificate and marksheet of Xth and XIIth or equivalent examinations.
- Marksheet of last examination passed.
- In case the candidate passed his/her qualifying examination in the year 2017 or earlier, documentary proof must be furnished to the effect that:
- The candidate had not taken admission in any other College or University in 2017-18
- Notarized declaration certifying that the candidate was not involved or under suspicion/trial under any provision(s) of the IPC.
- Character Certificate from the Head of the Institution from where the candidate passed his/her last examination as a regular candidate (original certificate shall have to be submitted at the time of counseling).
- Applicants who passed their last examination as private candidate should submit Character Certificate from the Superintendent of Police / District Magistrate / Gazetted Officer. The certificate should not have been issued before 28th February 2018.
- Candidates seeking admission on reserved seats must attach attested copy of Caste Certificate/CMO Certificate. Original Certificate must be produced at the time of counseling, failing which the candidate shall not be entitled to any reservation benefits.
- Application forms completed in all respects along with copies of required documents will be accepted till the last date.
- No admission form shall be entertained after the due date.
- Incomplete application forms shall not be considered for admission.
- Candidates qualifying in the entrance test will be required to appear along with their parents/guardians before the Admission Committee for interview / counseling.
- Candidates having passed their 10+2 examination before 2016 and High School before 2014 need not apply for UG Courses.
- Candidates must submit their Character Certificate and Transfer Certificate in original at the time of admission.
- Candidates employed with state government or in any other establishment should produce No-Objection Certificate from their employer / competent authority for seeking admission in regular courses of the College.
- Fee-Refund is permissible within Three days from the date of deposit – No Refund is permissible after the expiry of Three days from the date of deposit.
- No Claim for Fee-Refund shall be entertained from unsuccessful candidates in the semester exams.
Following categories of candidates shall not be considered for admission in the College:
- Candidates having failed in a class cannot seek admission in the same class.
- Candidates found guilty under IPC or their involvement in any kind of dispute, quarrel or anti-social activity anywhere, or misbehaviour with the college staff or teacher shall not be considered for admission.
- Candidates found guilty of using unfair means in the examination are also not eligible for admission in the college.
- Candidates having back paper in Ist and/or IInd semester shall not be given admission in semester V.
- In case, a candidate succeeds in seeking admission by forgery / hiding facts, his/her admission shall stand cancelled on revelation.
- Students found using unfair means in the examination will be barred from remaining papers, their entire examination will be cancelled and admission in future will not be granted.
Contact to "Tarachand Vedic Putri Degree College"
We're ready to solve any Inquiry ...give us a shout...!
Tara Chand Vedic Putri Degree College