- Strict discipline and silence are to be observed in the Library.
- Each user would be provided with library card for issue of books.
- Issue of books for home – Each student would be issued six books at a time for a period of one semester. (JULY TO DEC & JAN TO JUNE).
- Reissue of books by a user may be allowed maximum twice more after first issue for 10 days.
- Failure to return books on Due-date would compulsorily lead to penalty of Re.10/- per month for all students.
- A ‘No Dues Certificate’ for each student is to be obtained from the Librarian while withdrawing any student from college
- Dictionaries, Encyclopaedia etc. would not be issued.
- Newly purchased books will not be issued to any user for at least one month. But it will be displayed separately as new arrivals.
- Issue of subject reference books- Only subject reference books from reference section would be issued for home use on those days when the successive day is a holiday. The book will have to be returned on the next working day.
- In case a user loses a book he/she would have to either replace the book or deposit three times the price of the book in the library.
- Magazines and periodicals may also be issued for a Week only.
- Library books are to be deposited at least one week before leaving the station or any break (Short Vacation) and 15 days before any long vacation.
- Each Student would be provided with one Library cards for issue of books. For this purpose, students should manage one Passport size recent photographs in School-Uniform.
- All students should maintain a Book-Review-Note during Library period-study as per given format. For this purpose, a 40 pages Paperbound copy will be sufficient.
- Library Books can be issued and returned during Library Period of the class only and not in any teaching period.
Contact to "Tarachand Vedic Putri Degree College"
We're ready to solve any Inquiry ...give us a shout...!
Tara Chand Vedic Putri Degree College