How to apply for scholarships
Students seeking scholarships towards the hostel charges from the social welfare Department / District Tribal Welfare Officer are requested to obtain the scholarship forms at the college Office and submit them duly completed along with the challan of fee payment.
At the same Office, similarly students seeking EPP scholarships are requested to obtain the prescribed form from the Osmania University Press and submit the same duly filled in at the College Office.
Documents to be Enclosed :
Students belonging to LBC,SC,ST and EPP categories should submit the following certificates in original with 2 Xerox copies each.
Students belonging to SC/ST:
- Caste certificate issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer concerned.
- Memorandum of marks of the qualifying examination.
- SSC and copy of latest TC.
- Gap certificate from the local Gazetted Officer.
Students belonging to LBC/EPP*.
- Caster certificate issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer concerned.
- Latest income certificate in original issued by the Mandal Revenue officer.
- Gap certificate issue by any Gazzetted Officer of the Government of AP stating that he/she has not studied in any educational
- institutions and has not received any scholarship.
- SSC memo and copy of latest TC.
*EPP students are not required to submit Caste Certificate.
Note (for PG students):
Hostel admission will not be given to the students belonging to LBC/ST/SC/EPP unless they submit the scholarship form along with the necessary certificates.
- The EPP scholarship will be sanctioned according to the awards given by the Government to the University. Hence there is no guarantee for the sanctioning of the scholarships to the EPP boarders.
The parents annual income loimit for different categories are as follows :
|EPP scholarship||----------||₹ 12,000/-|
|SC/ST scholarship||I) Professional Courses||₹ 50,920/-||II) Non-Professional Courses ₹ 38,220/-|
|LBC scholarship||I) Professional Courses||₹ 44,500/-||II) Non-Professional Courses ₹ 33,500/-|
Students whose parents income is higher than the ceiling mentioned above will be treated as paying boarders.
The student must submit one passport size photo (self-attested) at the office for affixing in the boarders ledger.
Contact to "Tarachand Vedic Putri Degree College"
We're ready to solve any Inquiry ...give us a shout...!
Tara Chand Vedic Putri Degree College